You need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have an ectopic pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- What kinds of abortion procedures are available to you?
- What are your rights?
- Do you have any sexually transmitted infections/diseases that might put your health at greater risk if you have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Make an appointment now. We can help you understand your options, your pregnancy, considerations for your health, and empower you to make an informed decision all at no cost to you. Find more information on what you can expect when you visit our clinic here.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice. Assurance does not provide or refer for abortions but can help you answer the questions above before you decide.