We can help you answer critical questions about your pregnancy and options.
- Clinical-Grade Pregnancy Tests
- Information on Parenting, Adoption, and Abortion.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection/Disease Testing & Treatment
- Sexual Health Information.
- Trained Specialists to Discuss Your Concerns about Your Situation.
- Referrals to Community Resources for Urgent or Longer-term Assistance.
- Additional short-term material, information, and other support for those that choose to parent and want help as they start that journey.
Men, we understand that you can also be surprised by the pregnancy. We are here for you too.
Specially trained male staff members stand ready to discuss your concerns and provide support unique to your role in the current situation.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice. Assurance does not provide or refer for abortions but can help you answer important questions before you decide.