We understand that the man can also be surprised by the pregnancy. We are here for you too. Specially trained male staff members stand ready to discuss your concerns and provide support unique to your role in the current situation.
- Information on parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Sexual health information.
- Trained specialists to discuss your concerns about your situation.
- Referrals to community resources for urgent or longer-term assistance.
- Additional short-term material, information, and other support for those that choose to parent and want help as they start that journey.